FYES LAZINESS.

I've been sneaking to put some posts here in the past few days but i ended up saving everything as draft as i realized that i haven't finished the homework i created. Dumb.


So let's just make it fast. THAT WAS A BIRTHDAY. Mine. The 16th. And i was like feeling too happy to begin with any writing. And there it was, with awkward metaphors and left hangin (prev post). I was sorta having the bestt birthdayy everr--surprises with cakes presents and everything-- told ya, I was too happy to type the details. Everyone was suddenly being too nice... Plus, (excuse me for the repetition :p) this is the main reason why I couldn't stop smiling. Ah, memory..


P.S. itunes's being shuffled, and geezzz>>the tip of the iceberg- Young

Comments

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan Jejakmu

Popular posts from this blog

Tergelak di Ujung Sajak

Sekarang